We began in 1921 and have remained relevant for women in town and country communities since then.
What we do:
- Offer friendship and fun
- Travel and walking groups
- Get involved with our local community
- Encourage leadership
- Teach and share homemaking skills
- Provide opportunities for members to be involved in choral, drama, floral art, all types of handcraft and writing
- Help others
- Barbara Wood Memorial Foundation Scholarship
- Barbara Wood Memorial Foundation - Second Chance Award (Not available in 2017)
- Medical Research Scholarship
- 97th AGM / Conference Lower Hutt 28 - 30 May 2018
- The 96th AGM was a great event. Thanks from Addington staff who enjoyed us using their venue and facilities.